We offer solutions for tracking and location-based problems. For all of the following we can address your individual requirements and generate summaries, reports and
statics as you request, beginning with a high-level management overview and allowing you to drill down to specific details.
We can provide solutions to to locate and track your company's vehicles.
Such a system might involve :
- Display of each vehicle's current location (optionally, on
Google Maps if
- Generation of an audit trail of each where each vehicle has been and
- Display of real-time measurement of fuel levels (and provide warning of
decreases which may indicate pilfering).
- For vehicles whose manufacturer provide a diagnostic interface (E.g. CANbus/J1939),
can provide alerts of any imminent problems.
- Addition of geo-fencing, to alert you if a vehicle leaves the area within
which you have designated as permissible for it to travel.
If your employees are provide with a badge, a mobile 'phone or other
handheld device, or must enter various parts of your plant by keypad or
biometric means, then we can track them for you.
Such a system might be used for the following :
- To record attendance, or employee efficiency, or to meet
- In case of emergency evacuation, it will be clear if any
remain inside and where they are.
- To alert if certain areas, such as a control room, become empty
- Or too crowded.
- To alert if someone stays too long in a hazardous area.
- Or enters an area where they are not authorized to be.
- Or if a visitor requiring escort becomes separated from his escort.
- Or to assign a task to an employee (who has a PC, Andoid or iPhone/iPad) based on proximity to the location of the task.
Whether concerning inventory or plant and machinery, we can track any
and all of your assets, using barcodes or RFID tags, as you require.
Such a system can provide the means to :
- Locate anything on your premises, with an audit trail of where it has been (and who moved it).
- Track your products at every stage of assembly, to see if some aspect of your process could be streamlined.
- Enable "just in time inventory control".
- Be aware if goods purchased for resale are lingering too long in your stockroom.
- Locate expensive tools which have been left lying around, rather than returned.